Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, March 16, 2012

Junk Cheese

Conversation between me and Pete last night as I'm changing Will's diaper:

Me: Ewww, something stinks over here.

Pete: Big time doody?

Me: No, he didn't poop. But his junk stinks. Come over here and smell it. Is there something wrong with him?

Pete: No thanks, I'd rather not sniff his stinky junk.

Me: Seriously, come over here and smell it. What if he has an infection? I don't know as much as you do about penises.

Pete: *Walks over, leans over slightly, and takes a short sniff* Whoa, buddy. That is not a good smell. When's the last time he had a bath?

Me: I don't know, four or five days ago.

Pete: *Leans over to Will* I'll give you a bath tomorrow morning, bud. I don't want you to be the Stinky Penis Kid at daycare.

Me: I didn't know there was such a title. Thanks for taking care of that.

He's such a good dad.


PS- The above must have worn Will out. He slept through the night last night for the very first time. Hallelujah!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...