Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Most Interesting Dad in the World

I realize this is a few weeks overdue, but the beauty of having my own blog is that I do what I want. Plus I was busy raising kids and stuff.

This post was inspired here. Two fantastic women and one cool dude contributed ideas for dad's week; let's take a moment and introduce them, shall we?

Erin is mother to two young boys and wears really cool glasses. She's one of the most important ladies in my life, and is fun to hang out with and drink beer. She gave me the words for this poster, and my husband posed for the picture. Hands off, ladies. I know he's too sexy for his shirt.




What's a fart bomb? Who the hell cares? I got to make a poster about farting.



Our next submission is from Abbie. She's mother to a super adorable baby boy and wife to a super adorable husband. She's a musical genius, has a keen fashion sense, and has been making me laugh for about 15 years. Abbs, I chose a pic with a super creepy guy just for you. Enjoy.








The last one is by my husband. It was meant to be funny, but it turned out to be really, really sweet.




The Dos Equis guy's got nothin on this man.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...